- Big Green Egg XL, Eggspander, Conveggtor, Meat Church Holy Voodoo, Big Green Egg charcoal, Big Green Egg apple smoking chunks
- 5-7 slices of bacon cut into small pieces, One half of an onion diced, 5 diced jalapenos, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 package ground breakfast sausage, 1 can rotel tomatoes, 1 12 oz container whipped cream cheese, 1 12 oz can of beer, one half of a cilantro bunch, 8 oz regular velveta cheese, 8 oz white velveta cheese, Meat Church Holy Voodoo, Salt, Pepper
- Set the egg for direct cooking at 350 – 400 degrees
- Add deep cast iron skillet for cooking over direct heat
- Brown bacon
- Once bacon is crispy, mix in diced onion and jalapenos and cook in bacon grease until all are slightly charred.
- Add diced cloves of garlic and brown before mixing into rest of vegetables and bacon.
- Add package of breakfast sausage
- Pour in one can of beer and one can of rotel tomatoes and let simmer until breakfast sausage is thoroughly cooked
- Fold in whipped cream cheese
- Add cubed regular and white velveta cheeses and cilantro and mix everything evenly
- Season with Meat Church Holy Voodoo and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the cast-iron skillet and cooking grid from Big Green Egg and add small chunks of smoking wood. Add Eggspander with conveggtor for indirect tiered cooking. Place the cast iron skillet on the bottom grid and continue cooking.
- Allow queso to smoke for 30-40 minutes until all cubes of cheese have completely melted.
- Remove from grill and serve.