- Big Green egg xl, conveggtor, fogo super premium, meat church holy cow, meater+, electro-torch
- Season the ribeye with meat church holy cow, inject the rub using a jaccard.
- Light the fogo super premium with the electro torch.
Preheat the egg to 250 degrees and insert the conveggtor for indirect cooking.
- Insert the Meater+ thermometer and smoke the ribeye to an internal temp of 125 degrees.
- Pull the steak to rest
- Remove the conveggtor, top damper off, open the bottom damper to increase the temperature over 500 degrees.
- Sear the steak on both sides approx 90 seconds.
- Pull and let it rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.