- Big Green egg xl, conveggtor, Meat Church Gospel, Texas Pepper Jelly Rib Candy, Fogo Premium charcoal, electro-torch
- Slice and cube a slab of pork belly, season with Meat Church Gospel rub.
- Preheat the big green egg to 275 with the conveggtor in for indirect cooking.
- We use Fogo premium lump charcoal and big green egg cherry smoking chips.
- Place the cubes on wire racks and make sure all sides are seasoned; place the racks directly on the egg and smoke for about 2 ½ hours.
- Pull the pork belly cubes off and place in a foil pan, top with brown sugar, honey, and butter, then cover with foil and cook for an additional 1 ½ hours.
- Then uncover and sauce with Texas Pepper Jelly rib candy (flavor of choice), cook for 5-10 minutes.